Tru Earth Platinum Eco-Strip Laundry Detergent
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are ultra-concentrated, lightweight and easy to use. It’s an eco-friendly product that packs a ton of cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent.
You simply tear off a strip and place it either in the dispenser or inside the drum of your washing machine.
Here are some other facts:
- Revenue per square foot is approximately $814 dollars as opposed to $50-$100 dollars that you’ll receive with other detergent brands.
- Save space in your warehouse due to our more efficient packaging. You’ll be able to carry more inventory and generate more revenue over the long-term.
- Works in all washing machines and will dissolve in either hot or cold water.
- The packaging for the eco-strips is a biodegradable cardboard sleeve that can be recycled or thrown in your compost.
- A mandate to support local communities and to reduce plastic waste - We’ve donated over 2 million eco-strips to food banks, shelters and hospitals across North America.
Tru Earth Certifications
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers